HOW TO ENTER
- Sign up & open your own online boutique
- Make sure your boutique has more than 10 items at any given time
- Make sure your pictures meet our image standards. Here's a photography guideline
- You must be able to fulfil the items should you receive an order
- When receiving an order the items must be washed, ironed & folded neatly and shipped to the buyer
- Make sure you follow @wisi_oi on Instagram or Tik Tok
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO SELLERS WHO CREATE AND POST CONTENT PROMOTING THEIR BOUTIQUES BY TAGGING WISI-OI MARKETPLACE ON INSTAGRAM OR TIK-TOK
THE PRIZE IS AS FOLLOWS
- The first of its kind Royal Lounge at the Greville racecourse
- Access to the Greyville DLI Road parking
- Access to the beautifully styled and exclusive Royal Suite Lounge
- All day 4 course meal and canapés
- Dedicated Waitresses and waiter at the lounge
- Complimentary local bar and premium drinks between 12.00am – 17.00pm Premium Cash Bar and Champagne available
- Entertainment through the day with top SA Soul DJs and Artists
- Screens for the racing and private betting totes
- Private bars with credit card facilities
- Executive on site trailer toilet facilities
- Read more about the prize
Winners will be announced on the 19th of June 2022
- You may enter the competition by opening up a boutique and start selling your pre-owned clothes that are in EXCELLENT condition. Here's HOW IT WORKS
- The competition is open to anyone who opens an online boutique AND adds their preloved fashion to their boutique.
- By entering this competition, you are in agreement & bound by these terms and conditions.
- The price does NOT include flights & accommodation.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 18 June 2022. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner will be notified by Instagram DM. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Wisi-Oi Marketplace will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- Wisi-Oi Marketplace decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her/they name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Wisi-Oi Marketplace reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Wisi-Oi Marketplace is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.