Black Friday is the biggest retail holiday of the year so we want to throw an amazing long weekend sale for our customers! But there are a few things we all need to do in order to prepare ourselves for the big day.
We know that events like this can be a little overwhelming, so we put together this detailed guide for you with all the necessary information to get your boutique ready for the weekend of the year!
PREP YOUR STORE
There are 2 important things you should do in order to prep your store for Black Friday:
Make sure your store is fully stocked up
- If you have any extra items that you were thinking about parting with, then now is the time to upload them to your boutique! The more items you have online, the more opportunities you have to make some sales.
Double-check all of your titles and product descriptions
- This is really important! Have a glance through all of your items and make sure that your descriptions are as detailed as possible. Remember, you used to wear the items that you’re selling - so little pieces of information like how it fits, what it pairs best with, and how the material feels are really appreciated by shoppers.
PACKAGING YOUR ITEMS
- If you happen to get a bunch of sales throughout the weekend, it can be overwhelming. We suggest preparing all of your items prior to Friday. This means washing, ironing, and nicely folding your items so they’re ready to go at a moment’s notice.
- Black Friday is a fantastic way to expose yourself to a new customer base, so you want to make sure that you leave a lasting impression.
- We suggest adding a personal touch to your packaging, like your boutique business card or a handwritten note. We’ve even seen some boutiques throw in small giveaways like a sticker or a bracelet.
- Whatever you choose, adding a little personal touch to your packaging will ensure your buyers remember you.
MARKETING YOUR STORE
- Wisi-Oi Marketplace will be actively marketing all boutiques involved in our Black Friday sale through our social media channels, paid advertisements, email marketing, and more. However, each boutique involved should also focus on promoting the sale on their own channels.
- We’re just about certain that every seller on Wisi-Oi Marketplace would have multiple people on their channels that would jump at the opportunity to purchase their trendy clothing, so make sure to let them know!
WE ARE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU!
- Our team will be available throughout the entire long weekend to make sure you get the support you need during the sale.
Any questions, concerns, or issues can be sent to us via Whatsapp or Email and will be resolved in a timely manner. We’re all in this together, so we want to do our best to make sure that you have the smoothest Black Friday event with us.