Can I cancel my order?
You may cancel an order from your account within 3 hours of the order being placed.
Please note that if you decide to cancel your order between 3 - 24 hours after purchasing, you need to contact the boutique/s directly and notify them of your choice.
The return and refund policy for each seller is different. Not all sellers allow returns & refunds, it is important to check the seller's policy for their specific terms.
- If you receive an item and wish to return it for any reason you must inform the Seller in writing:
- Kindly note that because we are a marketplace for previously worn fashion items, some items may have minor/minimal defects.
- Please note that if the item is made-to-measure you may only be able to cancel the order before it is shipped provided that the garment hasn’t been altered or made yet.
The boutique will then provide you instructions on how to return your item and once your item is received back, they will process your refund to your original payment method.
Return postage is your responsibility unless the item is incorrect or has major defects, in which case the boutique will refund the return postage.
- The items you return must be unworn and in their original condition save for your right to inspect the goods and try on the garments.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you package the returned goods adequately so that it arrive back to the boutique undamaged.
If you have any further questions on returns, refunds, or cancellations please contact the seller.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM FOR A REFUND?
The return and refund policy is set by the seller. Please contact the seller directly for more information.
The seller will then provide you instructions on how to return your item and once your item is received back, they will process your refund.
If the seller has not updated the order status to Shipped then you may not have the request refund/exchange option available, in this situation, directly message the seller to advise them of this.
Customers are entitled to contact the seller if it is different from how it was advertised by the seller and is unworn.
The customer must provide a detailed description of the fault together with photographic evidence and contact the seller immediately.
Once the seller has reviewed this information and received the item back to their warehouse any decision to honor a refund is at their discretion and based on the evidence provided by the customer.
DEPENDING ON THE SELLER'S POLICY RETURNS AND/OR EXCHANGES MAY BE PERMITTED IN THE FOLLOWING INSTANCES:
- The incorrect product has been delivered to you.
- The product delivered to you is damaged or defective.
- The product has the incorrect size or specifications to what you ordered.
WHEN A RETURN AND/OR EXCHANGE NEEDS TO BE INITIATED
- Returns and/or exchanges need to be initiated within 1 day of delivery of the product having been delivered to you.
All returns and/or exchanges shall be initiated by contacting the seller directly.
You need to state the below:
- The reason for the return.
- Whether you would like the account credited refunded or replaced/exchanged.
ONCE AN AGREEMENT HAS BEEN REACHED WITH THE SELLER YOU MAY:
- Have your account credited.
- Have the amount refunded to you.
- Have the product replaced/exchanged.
IN RETURNING THE PRODUCT TO THE SELLER, THE PRODUCT NEEDS TO BE:
- In the original packaging.
- Packaged and wrapped correctly and safely by you.
What should I do if a boutique refuses to issue a refund or exchange?
If a Boutique will not issue a refund or offer an exchange that you believe you are entitled to, please forward your purchase confirmation email to [email protected] or a Whatsapp and we will handle the situation from there.