Can I cancel my order?
You may cancel an order from your account within 3 hours of the order being placed.
Please note that If you decide to cancel your order between 3 - 24 hours after purchasing, you need to contact the boutique/s directly and notify them of your choice.
How do I return an item for refund?
If you would like to return an item for any reason, you must directly inform the boutique in writing within 3 days of receiving it.
After you inform the boutique of your return, they will then provide you with necessary instructions on how to send it back. Once your item is received by the boutique, they will process your refund back to your original payment method within 5 days.
- The cost of return postage is the responsibility of the buyer unless the item is incorrect or has major defects. In this case, the boutique will also refund the cost of return postage.
- Any items you wish to return must be unworn and in the original condition that they received upon delivery.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the items are packaged appropriately and arrive back to the seller undamaged.
- ALL returns must be back on the seller's hands within 14 days of purchase. Any items received by the seller after 14 days will not be refunded and will be sent back to the buyer
If you have any further questions on returns, refunds or cancellation policies - please contact the boutique/s directly.
If an item becomes faulty after wear, you are able to request a refund or an exchange within 7 days of receiving the order. In order to do this, you must contact the Boutique immediately with both:
- A detailed written description of the fault
- Clear photographic evidence
Once the boutique has reviewed this information and received the item back to their warehouse, any decisions to honour a refund or exchange is at their discretion and based on the selection of evidence provided.
Exchanges are purely based on product and size availability and are at the complete discretion of the Boutique.
However, since we are a preloved clothing marketplace, the general inventory of a Boutique for a particular item may have only 1 style in 1 size in stock.
If another product is required then you must request a refund with the Boutique and follow the refund procedure. Once this is complete, you can then place a new order.
Shipping costs on returns and exchanges
The postage costs for the return of incorrect deliveries and faulty items will be the responsibility of the Boutique.
The shipping cost of exchanging items and general returns will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
What should I do if a boutique refuses to issue a refund or exchange?
If a Boutique will not issue a refund or offer an exchange that you believe you are entitled to, please forward your purchase confirmation email to [email protected] and we will handle the situation from there.